- Is there a way to hide carrier on iPhone?
- How do you delete carrier settings on iPhone?
- How do I hide the WIFI icon in my status bar?
- How do I manually select a carrier on my iPhone?
- How do I remove a carrier from my status bar?
- How do I hide the status bar on my home screen?
- How do I remove my carrier information?
- How do I remove the time from my status bar?
- How do I hide notifications?
- How do I change my SIM carrier name?
Is there a way to hide carrier on iPhone?
When your iPhone SpringBoard reloads you will see the new carrier name in the status bar.
To hide the carrier name completely enter a single space as the new carrier name and respring..
How do you delete carrier settings on iPhone?
All you need to do is remove the Profile:On your iPhone, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles -> name of Profile.From here, tap the Remove button. Your settings should now revert to their prior state.
How do I hide the WIFI icon in my status bar?
First on the list is the “Status Bar” option. Jump in there. These settings are pretty straightforward—just turn a toggle off to hide that icon.
How do I manually select a carrier on my iPhone?
1. Find “Mobile Network”Press Settings.Press Mobile Data.Press Mobile Network.To select network manually, press the indicator next to “Automatic” until the function is deactivated.Press the required network.To select network automatically, press the indicator next to “Automatic” until the function is activated.More items…
How do I remove a carrier from my status bar?
How to remove the carrier name from the status bar on Huawei Mate 8Navigate to Settings.Tap on Notification panel & status bar.Move the switch located next to “Display carrier name” to disable this option.
How do I hide the status bar on my home screen?
Hide notification barAfter selecting the app(s) for Kiosk Mode, navigate to Device Restrictions.Restrict the Status Bar option to disable the notification bar on the device. … You can also optionally disable the Task Bar to prevent users from accessing the default launcher or exiting Kiosk.Click on Save to save the profile.
How do I remove my carrier information?
The easier method is to install the PRO version of Eckhart’s application. Installing the PRO version means it will give the user the ability to remove Carrier IQ, or similarly named applications. Once in the upgraded app, hitting the menu will allow the user to “Remove CIQ”.
How do I remove the time from my status bar?
To remove clock from status bar, go to Settings -> Configurations -> Status bar -> System UI tuner -> Time -> Dont show this icon.
How do I hide notifications?
For more info, contact your device manufacturer.Open your phone’s Settings app.Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.Under “Lock screen,” tap Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.Choose Don’t show notifications.
How do I change my SIM carrier name?
The first step is to download and install Carrier Name APK from Android Market. If you are unable to find this app in Android Market, then head to the XDA ROM thread link provided in the end to download and install it manually. If you have downloaded and installed the app from Market, then skip steps 2 and 3.